
We caught Mira in a cute moment today trying on Chris's hats. She's fond of going into his closet and pulling out his baseball caps. She seems to be growing in leaps and bounds now and is no longer a baby. I have a little girl on my hands . . . and I love it! Conversations with her are so fun for you never know what she will say. Her opening line to anyone in any store is: "I pee pee in the potty chair!" It's a good opening line for a toddler. For an adult? Not so much. Hope you are all well and enjoying the summer. I can't believe it's July!
Love, Michelle
2 comments:
Oh she's soooooooo cute! Such stunning eyes! I love seeing all of her cute pictures and hearing your funny stories. Thanks for the updates!!
Kelly, for your information, it's a Target hat. So I guess that is our family's team colors!
m.
Post a Comment