

Mira turned 27 months a couple of days ago. She still amazes me every single day. Her vocabulary is very accelerated and her full sentences really help me to know what she needs. She's starting imaginary play and often has conversations with herself, calling herself "Mira." She'll say something like, "Mira, do you want to go to Target?" and then she'll say, "No, thank you. I don't want to go to Target." Can we say "imaginary friend"? Mine was named Tessa when I was younger. But, I digress. Mira's starting role playing and likes to feed her dolls bottles and rock them. And she's taking on puzzles with a vigor! Auntie Kelly bought her one for Christmas and Mira needs no help with it. (Photo above is very puzzle she does on her own.) Very impressive! After she completes the puzzle, I have to sing the Dora the Explorer "We did it!" song. Then she dumps out the puzzle, completes it, and makes me sing again! The sense of accomplishment and pride she feels during these moments is truly priceless. I just love this age!
Love,
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment