Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lookin' good, Mira Cook!

While I was checking e-mail, Mira took the opportunity to get into my makeup drawer and beautify herself with my lipstick. I caught her and this is what she said:

"I got lipstick on. I did it all by myself. I'm a mess. I need to wash my face."

That's for sure! How can you be mad at a face like that? And she didn't even get any on her white shirt!


2 comments:

Val said...

What great photos~~~she is quite the little lady. There are days I actually look like I put my make upon like Mira. Rush, Rush, Rush.
Thanks for keeping us all posted. Hope you're feeling well too. Are you going to put pregnancy photos on the blog like Heidi? Love, Val

Tribe of Adeline said...

Mira might just be a makeup artist for the stars some day!! Actually SHE could be the star and then she could have someone put the makeup on her! Sophie is into putting nail polish on without me knowing now. Awesome pictures!
Love, Dawn