Thursday, July 12, 2007

Amelia's 2 month/Mira's Motion Class

It's been a busy day, with Amelia's 2 month doctor appointment and Mira's first session of her "Tots in Motion" class.

First, for Amelia's appointment: She's a full 12 pounds now (born at 8 pounds, 2 ounces) and 23 inches (born at 20 inches). So she's growing just wonderfully! She's in the 75th percentile for both height and weight right now. Mira was quickly in the 95th percentile for height and the 50th for weight when she was young . . . and is there still. So we'll see if Amelia follows suit or is a little shorter than Mira. The doctor said she looks wonderful, very robust! Here are the girls at the appointment.




And today was Mira's first session of "Tots in Motion." She was in it before from March to April and the next session started up again. She really loves it! It's a lot of sports play, with music and obstacle courses, lots of running around. So it's a nice way for her to burn up some energy on Thursdays, which is the day I'm home with the girls every week. It helps the morning go quickly, that's for sure!







And here is a photo of Amelia sleeping in the Lindell family bassinet. It's such a wonderful heirloom to have the babies sleep in! We're nearly done with it and are ready to hand it off to Katie, if she wants it. I love the new covering that was put on it a few years ago. It's just beautiful.



We hope everyone is having a great July!
Love,
Michelle

4 comments:

kellymate said...

motion classes are wonderful. chesney and logan love going to kindergym each week. the bassinet is such a wonderful thing to have in the family, mom and I recovered it with grandma before chesney was born. Amelia is getting so big. could you give her some coffee or something to keep her from growing before I get home? JK. love kelly

kellymate said...

Amelia looks like she might have blue eyes like you.

Chris said...

Kelly-

Mira had blue eyes until after her 1st birthday so it might not happen...but hopefully she does.

Chris

Martha said...

Oh what great pictures of my little girls!!! I finally got caught up on your blog today...I'm sorry I'm so slow about it. Amelia sure is growing up so fast..fun to see her sleeping in the bassinet!! All of Mira's expressions are so cute....Love you all, Grandma