Thursday, January 29, 2009

What do you do when . . .

What do you do when you come home and find your toilet in your bedroom?


I guess it's okay when you are having tile installed in the bathrooms! Mira got a big kick out of the toilet being in her bedroom for a day. But the toilets (the master bath one was also displaced for a day) are back in place and the bathrooms look great!



And what do you get when you try to bake an angel food cake for your bithday, but split it into what you thought were half-size cake pans, only to discover they were probably one-third size cake pans? This:


Oh well. Lesson learned. Good thing I thought that might happen, and planned ahead by putting a cookie sheet under them! At least the cake tasted good!

2 comments:

The Jahnkes said...

even that angelfood cake looks good- my fav. the tile looks really nice- I like the color- very warm.

Martha said...

Love the color of your bathroom tile! Aren't you glad you have so many bathrooms to use while the others are being renovated!! I think the cake looks very interesting...are there blueberries in it? I love angelfood cake!! Kiss the kids..Love, Grandma