Mira has taken up a keen interest in photography lately. We let her use the smaller digital one to develop her passion. Here are a couple of her self portraits!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
While Chris is in Vegas . . . we go swimming!
I took the girls to the community pool today while Chris was busy winning enough money to pay off our mortgage in Vegas! Mira and Amelia really seemed to enjoy the time in the water. It was a nice way to get away from the chill of the morning. One tip I like to pass on: when buying a swimsuit, I like to buy brighter colors in a pattern or color that is a little less common. It really helps when looking for your child at a swimming pool. Mira's bright green and polka dot combo was really helpful today!




Mira has taken up a keen interest in photography lately. We let her use the smaller digital one to develop her passion. Here are a couple of her self portraits!

Mira has taken up a keen interest in photography lately. We let her use the smaller digital one to develop her passion. Here are a couple of her self portraits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sure you girls really enjoyed your morning at the pool!! Cute pictures of our little ones!!! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment