Kelly and Duey made us a delicious jambalya for dinner on Friday night. We then stayed up late and played many round of screw-your-neighbor. It was fun to just stay up and talk to everyone.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Welcome home, Jahnke Family!
We were able to head to Lanesboro for a long weekend to see my sister and her family back from Sydney! We celebrated Chesney and Logan's birthdays, as well as my mom and dad's birthdays. It was a wonderful weekend! All my siblings, their spouses, and kids came. The house was FULL with 17 people! It was great to see everyone.
Kelly and Duey made us a delicious jambalya for dinner on Friday night. We then stayed up late and played many round of screw-your-neighbor. It was fun to just stay up and talk to everyone.
Martha and Bob almost got to sleep with a kangaroo!
Saturday was an Australian-themed birthday party for Chesney and Logan. Lots of great food and little treats for the kids. The kids played "Pass the Parcel," an Australian party game. It was a hit!




Sunday was a great breakfast and a wonderful Vikings game. And Amelia kept everyone entertained by singing "Mamma Mia" tunes. All. Weekend. Long. She was actually taking requests! She's got a knack for music, that's for sure! Such a great weekend! Loved seeing you all. And welcome back!
Kelly and Duey made us a delicious jambalya for dinner on Friday night. We then stayed up late and played many round of screw-your-neighbor. It was fun to just stay up and talk to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! I wish I was a mouse in a corner. We just got home from Waunakee so I hope Sarah will post pics of Jack and Gabe's b'days. It is so great when everyone can be together and have fun. WELCOME HOME TO KELLY, DUEY, CHESNEY AND LOGAN.
I forgot to sign my name. Love Margene
Great pictures Michelle!! Loved the weekend!! The Aussie theme Kelly did was so cute! Where was Nicholas? Maybe Sara has some she can put on. Thanks Michelle.. Love, Mom
I want the girls to sing to us! Mamma Mia is our favorite movie. I love the songs. Gary put the movie in at the cabin and we all enjoyed it. Bob enjoyed it.I think it was because the Cook girls could sing all the words. Kelly, I want the receipie for the jambalia you made. Love,MB.CF.MN.
Post a Comment