Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Lillies are coming! The Lillies are coming!

Oh, I love when my tiger lillies bloom each year! And this year, they look to be about 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule. They were the perfect choice for our front walk as they multiply every year. What originally was around 30 blooms has turned into nearly 200! And once the orange blossoms are done blooming, they stay a lovely bright green all summer long.
I spent last weekend getting my porch ready for summer. A new table . . .
a new welcome mat . . .
and a new sign . . .
and we are ready for guests! (I'll be adding lots of fresh flowering plants soon!)
So be sure to pay us {and our ducks!} a visit this summer. We can't wait to see you.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey lady! I do pop over here every once in a while....I got the link after Amelia was born! I just didn't realize that commenting was an option! I thought it was read-only! I love the new stuff....especially the table! I'm a little jealous!! I love seeing the neighborhood in the background of the porch, driveway and deck pictures....... Makes me miss you guys even more.

Martha said...

Your front porch will really good looking this summer!! So happy Amelia is potty trained..good for her!! Mira has really lost a lot of teeth..glad her other teeth have come in!!! Looking forward to seeing you on Mothers Day...Love, Mom