Mira and I took a walk with Winter tonight and got a little one-on-one time. I started asking her if she was excited for first grade next year, and we got to talking about Isaac, her "boyfriend" who is also at her daycare and in her class. Let's just say they spend a fair amount of time together.I asked Mira if Isaac was still her boyfriend. She said yes, then said, "We kissed at the bus stop! On the lips! Three times!"
Uh-oh. I said, "So, did you like it?"
"Yes!" was Mira's reply.
Crap. "So, what did you like about it?" I asked.
"His slushy lips!"
Romantic. Now what do I do? I think she's a bit young to be kissing boys! I told her she can't do anything other than hold hands right now. Help!
3 comments:
I'm on my way to visit Isaac right now!
Chesney was that way with Cooper. it's cute but still a little worrisome with the age. just remember it's all innocent still
I got nothin' for ya. But I'm feeling a little glad my second one will be a boy. ;-) Girls are so darn precocious!
Post a Comment