Mira loves to paint and play dress-up. Last night she put on every piece of dress up clothing that she owns. Below is a photo of that lovely ensemble!
And Mira has recently discovered the joy of a "real" puzzle, not those wooden ones. She and I do a 50-piece Strawberry Shortcake puzzle these days. She's really catching on to how to put a puzzle together, with doing the outside first, then separating the pieces into "themes." Below are a couple photos of Mira completing one. The joy!
Michelle
3 comments:
Mira looks so precious in all the clothes she put on!! I'm thinking they are so of the dressup clothes she got from Justin and Mandy for her birthday.. She looks so proud of the puzzle she completed!! See you on Sunday. Love, Mom
mira looks so cute in all her dressup clothes. she does really well with puzzles. I'm still working on them with chesney to learn which pieces go where.
Oh Mira is so cute in these pictures. She has the most beautiful smile!
Love, Bonnie
Post a Comment