Friday, June 22, 2007

Growing and growing

It was so much fun to see so many of you at the "Come Meet Amelia" Party at Grandma Lindell's on Wednesday. I think about 25 people showed up and we all felt like it was Christmas. It led us all to wondering what kind of jobs we all had where we could take off on a Wednesday afternoon for several hours!

Here are recent photos of the girls. Amelia is really growing and becoming more predictable now. She's nearly 7 weeks old already! I'm enjoying the age, and the fact that she is starting to like her swing and her little jungle gyms. Takes the pressure of having to entertain or hold her all the time.

Mira is enjoying the summer so much. She spends many hours in her pool or at her sandbox on the deck. They are great things to have to keep her occupied when it's too hot to take Amelia on a walk or to the park. Check out her cool swimming goggles that Grandma Martha bought her!

I go back to work in 4 1/2 weeks. It's been a nice leave, but I miss my job, so I'm sure I'll be ready to return to the office when the time comes.

Michelle





2 comments:

Hope said...

I can't believe that Amelia is 7 weeks! I am looking forward to the day that Jack can entertain himself for 10 minutes. It is amazing how much stuff you can get done in 10 minutes, when you have a baby that doesn't need your full attention. Love the pool pictures too!

kellymate said...

looks like a nice summer of fun. glad the party was a good time, so many people, holy cow. have fun swimming mira.