Saturday, November 24, 2007

Meet Betta-pet!


Today Mira and I went to Petco to pick out a new Betta fish. So, meet Betta-pet! We hope he lasts longer than the 6 months Betta did. Mira seems to like him and decided to pick a red one this time.

4 comments:

Martha said...

We are so glad you were able to get a new betta fish!!! Looks like Mira handeled it pretty well!! I am happy the girls are feeling better..but sad you missed Thanksgiving. Love you all, Grandma

Michelle said...

Hi, Mom! The girls are feeling better, but Mira has had a pretty good cough the past couple of days and Amelia has had runny stools, so I think it was a good decision to stay home. I'm still bummed we missed it. We won't miss Christmas!
Michelle

kellymate said...

glad Mira likes her new fish. chesney will enjoy meeting him when we come up next. Kelly

Hope said...

Cute picture of Betta-pet. Good name. However, I think I have someone in my office with a similar sounding name but he is from India (and not a fish). Glad to read the girls are feeling better.