Sunday, March 29, 2009

For the love of a beater

I admit it: I'm a beater mom. Whenever we make cakes or cookies, I let my kids lick the beaters when we are done. My mom let me, and I let my daughters. The only bad thing about that is: there are 2 kids and only 2 beaters. So I don't get one. Bummer! Anyone know of a mixer that uses three beaters? Put that on my Christmas list!

For the love of a beater. Could you say no to these faces?

3 comments:

Martha said...

I still lick the beater!! The best part is I get both of them...Love, Grandma

The Jahnkes said...

I give the kids the beaters and then I leave a little in the bowl and scrape it with the rubber scraper for myself. always works in my favor that way

Heidi Sue said...

PRICELESS!!! Those pics need to be framed and put up in your kitchen for sure. Love them!

We were in Las Vegas this past weekend too! We never saw Chris though.