Sunday, April 05, 2009

Party, church, party, bath

We've had a busy weekend here with 2 birthday parties to attend and Mira sang in church today. Yesterday Mira was invited to a birthday party by her friend Emma. Emma's mom, Brooke, and I were best friends in high school. It's sweet that our daughters are friends! They had the party at Just Jump. Mira had a great time!

Then Mira and her church school class sang in church today. They sang three songs, and they were just adorable. They had palm fronds to use while they sang.



And today was a birthday party for Chris's grandpa Lee. He turns 80 tomorrow. Happy birthday, Lee! Amelia found a HUGE balloon there and clung onto it all afternoon. It was seriously bigger than she is!
Finally, some fun bath time pics. The girls love bath time, or "baff time" as Amelia likes to say!

2 comments:

Martha said...

I just loved all your pics. You had a really busy weekend. So glad to see Mira singing in church. She had a nice big group!! I hope Amelia was able to take home the really..really..really big balloon! Grandpa says "LOVE YOU!" See you soon..Love, Grandma

The Jahnkes said...

wow that is a big balloon- and as light as Amelia is- I hope she was able to stay on the ground.
Ches and logan also love bath time- unfortunately I have to lay towels everywhere to keep the floor dry during the event. love to you