Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Benefit for Uncle Gary

What an emotional day on Sunday! It was so wonderful to see everyone at Gary's benefit, and even more wonderful that he could attend most of it. It's a true testament to the wonderful man Gary is that so many people came to celebrate him and his family. Everyone was so generous and the benefit spoke volumes about how much Gary is cherished and loved. Here are a few photos of the day. I didn't get as many as I would have liked and encourage you all to share your photos and stories of the day.

The auction was great fun, and so many people were terrific at bidding on everything! I will certainly enjoy my first Twins game at Target Field this Sunday with Chris! It worked out so well that Sunday happens to be his birthday and I was desperate for a gift!

We love you so, Gary and Margene!

The Benson tribe:
The entire McCuskers team!
Mira became a lion for the day:
Amelia became a kitty:

Bekki, Griffin, Amelia, Michelle:
One of the wonderful clowns who entertained the kids! At one point, the clown told me he had too many "helpers"!


No comments: