Oh, what a perfect day for the State Fair! Nice cool weather, cloudy and perfect. Well, until it started to rain mid-afternoon. But we were nearly done anyway and had prepared with umbrellas, so no harm done.
We met my mom, sister, and niece and nephew there and spent the day together. First up, cotton candy and pronto pups at 9:30 am. Now that's what I call breakfast!

On to the Midway right away for the kids rides. It's always good to get them on the rides before they eat too much!


I even went on a mini roller coaster with Mira and Amelia. I thought Amelia would be scared, but she loved it! Mira's face in this photo tells a different story, though! Although she said she loved it.

Then to the cheese curd booth! We can't miss that ever. Farm animals to pet:



Butterfly house, just random walking around, the grandstand for our annual Christmas ornament, and the arcade to get our family photo taken, as is our tradition.
Mira found a peace booth and got a tattoo:

Posing by what she thought was Scooby Doo's Mystery Machine!

Then the rain came and we headed home, full and tired. It was a great day. Until next year!
2 comments:
Had fun at the fair...since I had not been there for at least 30 years!! Thanks for inviting me..Or did I invite myself!! Oh who cares I was happy to go! Love, Mom
Mom, of course you were invited! So glad to see you there and spend the day together!
Post a Comment