The house was cold when we got home, so Mira snuggled up by the fireplace with her ski hat and some Sponge Bob crackers.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Enjoying the fire
We went to Pine Island today to visit baby Nicholas. What a cute baby! He actually slept almost the entire time, and I'd post a photo, but I forgot my camera. Uggh! It was a really nice afternoon.
The house was cold when we got home, so Mira snuggled up by the fireplace with her ski hat and some Sponge Bob crackers.

The house was cold when we got home, so Mira snuggled up by the fireplace with her ski hat and some Sponge Bob crackers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, purple looks so great on her. She looks so grown up. All ready to be a big sister, I'm sure. I hope you're still feeling well during this pregnancy. I can't wait to see the new baby!
Love ya,
Heidi Sue
Post a Comment