Then on Friday I got a call from her daycare provider saying that Mira had been twirling (as she loves to do!) and got dizzy and fell. Her tooth went into her lip pretty deep. Mira didn't cry much and it didn't bleed for long, so after calling the doctor, we decided there wasn't much we could do. She's such a trooper! She's acted completely normal, despite a slightly fat lower lip.
We've done a little extra park time the last couple of days. There is a nice park very close to our house that Mira loves. We always run into some neighbor, so it's a good chance to catch up.
Below are a couple recent photos. One is when Mira didn't have a nap and fell asleep on the way home. Took a few minutes to wake her, and I got a nice photo of her in the interim. The the other is of Mira singing karoke. We borrowed Mom and Dad's karoke machine for a couple of weeks. Mira really loves it! She loves singing in general and always has a new song to share with us. Her favorite is an old number taught to her by Chris's dad, Grandpa Randy:
"I was standing on the corner
Singing in the rain
When a big fat policeman
came and asked me my name.
I told him my name was on the tail of my shirt
And I'm a Momma's sweet patoonie
And I don't have to work!"
No idea where that song comes from, but she loves to sing it. Chris learned it as a young boy as well.
Hope you are all well. We are looking forward to the nice weather headed our way.
Love,
Michelle
2 comments:
Mira is going to be the next family singer, I can just tell. Michelle, when are you due, must be soon now. Mira is going to be so helpful! Love, Val
Val, just 6 more weeks! Yay! I'm ready to have this one soon. I can't wait to sleep on my back!
Michelle
Post a Comment