So 10 hours later we finally left the park. It was a chilly day for Florida (about 65 degrees all day), but better than being really hot. Mira took a nice trip on the way out and skinned both her knees AGAIN (she did that near the pool the night before), so her knees are a pretty big mess today.
But both kids did a great job at Magic Kingdom yesterday. Today they both have colds, it seems. So we are planning to take it easy, walk around Downtown Disney, see "Bee Movie" and have lunch, then make sure they both have a nice nap. I think we'll head to the pool if it warms up enough, or maybe some mini-golf. I love an uplanned day!
Tonight, Chris and I are going to try to get a sitter for the kids while we go out to dinner and maybe to Magic Kingdom again to go on the adult rides. Chris was only able to go on Splash Mountain yesterday.
Hope you are all will. Will post again when I can. In the meantime, here are a few photos:
1 comment:
mom and I are glad you had such a nice day at the park. hope tomorrow is injury free and relaxing for you all. love Kelly and Grandma
Post a Comment