******UPDATED********
Chris just got out of surgery and I talked to the doctor. The doctor said he was surprised at how diseased Chris's colon was and how he tolerated it for so long. He removed about 1/2 of Chris's large intestine. He said Chris's small intestine is pretty diseased, but they hope to control this with medicine.
Thanks for all thoughts and prayers. We love you all!
***********************
It's 6:00 pm on Wednesday night and Chris is in surgery right now. He's expected to be in surgery from 2-4 hours, then about an hour in recovery. Say a prayer that they can fix what is wrong and that he has a speedy recovery. We can't wait to have him home! I'll update more when the surgery is over and I'm home.
Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praise God! I've got him on our church and community e-prayer group so he has lots of prayers coming from here.
I am thinking about you all...if you need anything...please reach out to family!
Love to you all
Aunt Debbie
So glad the surgery went well. Still sending good wishes and prayers your way.
:-)
Lois
hey, Michelle! Thanks for the update. I keep checking back to see if there's any more news. I hope things are still going okay for you guys! Let me know if you need anything. =)
.ivy
Post a Comment