Sunday, August 16, 2009

Swimming in Shakopee {Aug. 16}

Today, Mira, Amelia, and I went to Shakopee to visit Aunt Bonnie. She was in the hotel there while Jim and another couple went to the PGA Tour. She invited us down so the kids could swim in the pool. They had a blast! And I loved some alone time with my Godmother. It was a lovely morning with her. Then Bonnie took us out to lunch. Thanks so much, Bonnie! We had a great time.
Two things I learned about Bonnie today:
{1} She's a very generous tipper.
{2} She loves Key Lime Pie (just like me!)

2 comments:

The Jahnkes said...

so nice you got to spend some time with auntie Bonnie.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, It was a pleasure to see you and the girls on Sunday. I know Mira and Amelia had a fun time swimming. Mira swims like a fish...good to have lessons for the kids, right? I had a wonderful time visiting with you. The lunch was good at Applebees also and especially the Key lime shooters...Yum!
Our waitress was wonderful with the girls and also great service was given to us.I always tip generous when well deserved. Maybe because I was a waitress once upon a time, decades ago. You made my day very special!
I say a prayer for Chris , that he will be all better soon. Don't overdo when you get home, Chris!
Love, Auntie Bonnie