Our sweet Santa on the mantle:
Friday, December 04, 2009
Home Holiday Tour: Cook Family!
Happy holidays, everyone! Just a little home tour of our decorations, in case you wanted to see them.
Our sweet Santa on the mantle:
The stockings are hung by the fireplace with care. (My sweet sister made these for us!):
I love this train. Reminds me of stories Chris told me about when he was younger and his dad had an electric train that ran around the Christmas tree. Someday . . .
Our tree. Full of so many memories from trips we've taken or gifts we've received. The girls and I go to the Macy's Holiday display each year and we always buy an ornament to remind us of that event. The angel on the top came from Jeff and Sara a few Christmases ago. I love that angel!
Our collection of Christmas cards over the years. I laminate them and string them together. It's a great way to see how the girls have grown over the years:
Happy holidays, Everyone!
Our sweet Santa on the mantle:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's such a great idea for the Christmas cards! love it.
.ivy
Post a Comment